My love for cycling started in Seoul, but Busan my current home, challenged me to find paths and routes on my own and taught me about hills, how to go over them and how to avoid them.
This page is dedicated to routes in and around Busan. There are probably many more, depending on your hill climbing skills and bravery on the road, but these are the ones I've cycled, documented and found to be generally safe and fun to ride.
In and around Busan
- Daily commute: Haeundae to Seongjeong (over Dalmaji hill)
- Gwangali to PNU to the Turkish restaurant
- Haeundae up the east coast to Jinha beach
- Circle route, Centum to Imrang beach and back.
- Haeundae to Gwangali and Igidae
- Haeundae to Bomeosa temple
- Haeundae to Suyeong river to Oncheon river
- Haeundae to Yangsan
- Haeundae, Bomeosa, over Geumjeong mountain
- Ganseogu Office (near Gimhae airport) to Hadan station.
- Sasang station to Daedaepo beach and back to Hadan station
- Haeundae to Gupo to Yangsan over Mandeok pass
- Yangsan to Miryang